Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feature Photographer: Elisabeth Toll

You've likely noticed by now that I have a love for photography. In fact, it is more of a combined love for both photography and fashion. I guess it's fair to say that the two often go hand in hand. There are so many good photographers out there and it's just a matter of finding one that take pictures that you can connect with. I've found such a photographer. I came across Elisabeth Toll's images on LUNDLUND. You can view her profile here. She has a great eye for her subject, but she is also able to use the surroundings to her advantage. The above image with the model in a Pucci dress is simply gorgeous. Not only do I want the dress, but I want to be there---right now! I think that's an aspect of what makes a skilled photographer; being able to make your audience want to be a part of the photograph.
You can view more of her images on her website, here.




Photographer: Elisabeth Toll

No comments:

Post a Comment