Thursday, August 20, 2009

Crave or Save



One of my daily trips to blogland is guided by the urge to check out Emily's updates over at Cupcakes and Cashmere . She has a fresh L.A. outlook on style and is kind enough to share her how-to's and her favorite stores to find the latest trends. Emily's 'Crave or Save' post has me thinking about which pair of booties I want for fall. I know, I know---I shouldn't be thinking about fall just yet, but it's difficult not too when all of the fall/winter fashions are already appearing in the stores. Lately, my thoughts have been veering off into the realm of boots (shoes, shoes, shoes!) and since I may be the only girl without a pair of short ankle booties, I figure that I'd better come to a firm conclusion on which pair I want for fall. I love the YSL pair and the Aldo ones, but I think this studded pair from Steve Madden has my name on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment