Tuesday, August 18, 2009

End of Summer Vacation

I'm heading to Cancun at the end of the month for a week long vacation with my mom and sister.


Our girls trip will be incredibly relaxing and I'm sure we will take part in all of the evening festivities to balance out a quite day. I haven't seen the beach in a year and I look forward to a beautiful beach sunset.

I love the colors associated with beachwear and a bright summer dress that can transition from day to evening. It will be difficult to get away with hot pink and fluorescent brights during the cold winter season, so with the remaining summer months, now would be the best time to explore colors that you wouldn't normally wear. Besides, black is just too boring to wear to the beach (even if is does have slimming properties)!

No comments:

Post a Comment