Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Sartorialist

I've always been amused by the website that people set as their home page. I find it says a lot about the person or what their interests are outside of work. For quite some time now, my home page has been The Sartorialist. It's always enjoyable to turn on my computer in the morning and see what the rest of the world (or wherever Scott Schuman is traveling) is wearing. Scott has an eye for style and is always aware of the setting in which he shoots his subjects. Since he often attends the various fashion weeks throughout the year, he tends to come across those who dress with an avant garde flare and incorperate runway trends into their street style.
Pairing my morning tea with fashion and photography is the most enjoyable way to start a day. If you're not convinced, see for yourself here.



No comments:

Post a Comment