Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Zara


I couldn't believe my eyes.
I was in our city's most 'trendy' mall when I came around the corner and saw the sign: ZARA. The bold letters made my heart skip a beat. Could it be true? Was it possible that after all of my complaining about the lack of decent stores, that we finally (FINALLY!) got one of my favorite stores? At that moment, I felt so lucky that I almost bought a lottery ticket.
Zara hasn't opened its doors just yet. Below those beautiful bold letters was the usual "coming soon" line that dances throughout any (obsessive) shoppers mind after they've left the mall for weeks on end. And so, here I am; a week after my sighting and I can't stop thinking about it. I'll admit, it's almost pathetic to be so excited for a silly store opening, but when you travel three hours in the car to shop in a different city, it just so happens to be a big deal.
I think it's needless to say that I'll likely be posting about the actual opening of the store. So, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment