Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF!


The weekend is here!
Due to my recent move, I have come to the realization that I have a lot of clothes. So much in fact, that I need to do a seasonal cleansing (of the closet). As I already plan to switch my closet from S/S to F/W, I might as well take a good look at what I actually wear and rid my closet of the items that I don't-- and most likely won't ever wear again (even though that's very difficult to admit).
The move was refreshing--a new beginning-- and I hope that getting rid of the clothing that I no longer wear, will be equally satisfying.

I wonder if all of the extra space that will come of this cleanse will call for, say... a new fur vest?
Maybe?

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog ... i will definitely be following you sweetheart!!
    You have a fabulous life and a killer sense of STYLE!
    Big kisses from Los Angeles ... I miss you!!!
    ~bebe

    ReplyDelete