Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Late Nights on Air


Over the weekend, I ventured into an antique store and came across the largest selection of unused used books. To my surprise, I found titles that I have been eyeing every time I had stepped into Chapters. So, I loaded up my arms with stacks of books and while I maneuvered my way over to the till, I decided that this would be a good opportunity to start a Book Club. The reasoning behind this start up was that the Book Club would encourage me to read new books and it would give me the opportunity to finally host a High Tea Party. It was decided - I would have a Book Club.
The first book the Club will be reading is Elizabeth Hay's novel 'Late Nights on Air', a Canadian fiction piece awarded the Scotiabank Giller Prize.
Read with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment